May 14, 2010

Plattenbau - Hochhaus

"Plattenbau - Hochhaus" 1966, Moritz Gottschalk, VERO

Okay, deja vu. I'm guessing many of you have already seen this VERO house over on Puppenhaus Museum and other places, but I was cleaning up my old computer and found some photos that I hadn't posted (more to come). Unfortunately, I didn't keep track of where I found these photos. Does anyone recall what website these two photos are from (Modern MC)? The appear to be the same house that is in the newspaper article at the end of the page at Puppenhaus Museum.

Anyway, I've hung on to these photos, as one day I'd like to build something similar, but for now that "to build" list just keeps growing and growing and ... I swear one day I will finish building a new house. Seriously. :)

6 comments:

The House of Lisa said...

Can´t wait to see your house!!

pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog said...

Wow and yes I know this house and pictures very well :) A wonderful project to build a house like this!

*Nicola

callsmall said...

Gorgeous. I know these houses too; they are amazing. I've seen them go for hefty sums. And I have seen similar HO or N scale versions of this apartment-type too. I might have to settle for one of those :)

Florine said...

Ahh! I thought I was the only one who wanted to build a similar house! Good luck to both of us!

Modern MC said...

I think it is from the Puppenhaus Museum.

kidstoys.com said...

woww.. great dollhouse with modern touch.