Nov 22, 2007

Modern Dollhouse Round 1

Eventually I plan on designing a Contemporary Loft Dollhouse, but thought best to start from a kit. I found this Antrim modern kit at Earth and Tree Miniatures. I might have bought the last one, as I just found out it has been discontinued. Modern MC was able to get these pictures from Melodie at Earth and Tree Miniatures.

It is supposed to ship on 11/26 and I'm eagerly awaiting its arrival.

Eventually, I'd like to make a few versions of this house. I plan to replace some the walls with plexi-glass to open it up more and add a larger balcony. We shall see.

















Earth & Tree Miniatures does have a nice contemporary kit that is part of their permanent collection, the Merrimack.





(All pictures from Earth and Tree Miniatures)

No comments: